Introductory Provisions1. The operator of the www.vindt.sk website (hereinafter referred to as "eshop" or "online store") is the BRIDGE-WORLD s.r.o. company with its registered office at Prakovce 15, 055 62 Prakovce, IČO: 45 256 837, entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Košice I, Section Sro, insert no. 24556/ / V, VAT No.: 2022916335, VAT ID SK2022916335 (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
2. The operator of the website declares that all information provided on this website is true and is in accordance with all generally binding regulations valid and effective in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
4. Shopping in the eshop is possible with or without registration on the website.
Registration on the website1. You can register on the website using the registration form available on the website. It is necessary to fill in the required data in the registration form, especially the name, surname and contact e-mail. A user account is created by registration.
2. A username and password are required to access the user account. Keep the access data to the user account secret. We are not responsible for any misuse of the user account by a third party.
3. The information provided during registration must be true and complete. We may cancel an account in which false or incomplete information was used without compensation.
4. In the event of changes to your information, we recommend that you edit it immediately in your user account.
5. Through a user account, you can primarily order goods, track orders and manage a user account. Any additional features of the user account are always listed on the website.
7. In case you want to cancel your existing user account, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. By entering personal data and using the website, you agree to the processing and collection of your personal data to the extent and for the purposes set out below, until you express your disagreement with such processing, which you may make in relation to cookies here at this link. or in other cases write to us at email@example.com.
3. The protection of personal data is very important to us. We proceed in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27. april 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/ / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
What is personal and other data?
Personal data is the data that you voluntarily provide to us as part of completing an order or registration. Personal data means all information that identifies or can identify a specific person. Personal data includes, but are not limited to, first and last name, photograph, date of birth, e-mail address, and home address or telephone number. Other information that we collect automatically in connection with the use of the website is the IP address, type of browser, device and operating system, time and number of accesses to the website, information obtained through cookies and other similar information. Please note that we may collect this additional information without registration, regardless of whether you are shopping on the website or not.
How do we use personal and other data?
Through personal and other data, we primarily enable you to access your account and use the website as easily as possible.
We also use the data for communication regarding the management of your account and for user support. The data may be used to improve our services, including the use of user behavior analysis on our website.
The data can be used for business and marketing purposes, i. e. to maintain a database of website users and to offer goods and services for an indefinite period. By submitting an order or registering, you agree to receive business announcements by all electronic means.
You can revoke your consent to receive business announcements and e-mails for direct marketing purposes at any time by e-mail sent to our contact e-mail address, or by a link located in the marketing e-mail.
How do we manage and process your personal data?
We may entrust the processing of your personal and other data to a third party as an intermediary.
Personal and other collected data are fully secured against misuse.
Personal data will be processed for the indefinite period. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
To whom do we pass on your personal data?
We do not pass on your personal data to any other person. Exceptions are external carriers and persons involved in the delivery of goods. To such persons, your personal data is transmitted to the minimum extent necessary for the delivery of goods.
What are your rights with regard to personal data?
Right to revoke your consent - in cases where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time. You can revoke the consent electronically, at the address of the contact person, in writing, by notifying the revocation of the consent. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data that we were processing in past on the basis of said consent.
Right of access - you have the right for provision of a copy of the personal data we have about you as well as the information about how we use your personal data. In most cases, your personal data will be provided to you in writing in paper form, unless you require another technical method of provision. If you have requested this information by electronic means (e.g. email), the data will be provided to you electronically, if technically possible.
Right to correction - we take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information we have about you. If you believe that the data we keep is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please do not hesitate to ask us to edit, update or supplement this information.
Right to erasure (the right to be forgotten) - you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data, for example if the personal data we have obtained about you is no longer needed to fulfill the original purpose of the processing. However, your right must be assessed in all circumstances. For example, we may have certain legal obligations (e.g. archiving, etc.), which means that we will not be able to comply with your request.
The right to restrict processing - under specific circumstances, you have the right to request us to stop using your personal data. For example, these may be the cases when you think the personal data we hold about you may be inaccurate or when you think we no longer need to use your personal data.
Right to transfer data - in certain circumstances (if technically possible) you have the right to ask us to transfer the personal data you provide to us to another third party of your choice. However, the right to transfer data only applies to personal data that we have obtained from you with your consent or under a contract to which you are a party.
Right to object - you have the right to object to the processing of data which is based on our legitimate interests. Unless we have a compelling legitimate and justified reason to processing and you file objection, we will not process your personal data any further.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Tel: 02/ 32 31 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
If personal data are processed on the basis of written consent, the data subject has the right to revoke his consent at any time. In doing so, the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent granted prior to its revocation.
You can find more information about the personal data protection in our online store at this link
If you have any other questions about us or you want to exercise your rights as the data subject, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
Copyright protection for the website and its content
The content of the webpage placed on the website (texts, photographs, images, logos and more), including the software of the website and these Terms and Conditions, is protected by our copyright and may be protected by rights of others persons. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, distribute or use the Content for any purpose without our consent and the consent of copyright holder. In particular, the free or paid access to photographs and texts placed on the website is prohibited.
Names and designations of products, goods and services, "VINDT" are registered trademarks.
What are the ways we handle copyright infringement?
In case of non-compliance with the above prohibition, we will proceed in accordance with Act no. 185/2015 Coll. Copyright Act and no. 506/2009 Coll. the Trademark Act, as amended.
In particular, copyright holders have the right to demand that infringements of our copyrights be waived and to request the download of unauthorized copies of protected content.
We also have the right to claim compensation for non-pecuniary damage and damage caused by your copyright infringement and to issue unjust enrichment.
Other relationships related to the use of the website
1. Please note that clicking on some advertising links on the Website may leave the Website and redirect you to third party websites.
2. We are not responsible for errors caused by third party interventions in the website or as a result of its use contrary to its purpose. When using the website, you must not use mechanisms, software, scripts or other procedures that could adversely affect its operation, i. e. in particular, disrupt the functioning of the system or place an undue burden on the system; and you may not engage in any activity that could allow you or third parties to tamper with or misuse the software or other components that make up the content of the Website and to use the Website or any part or software of the Website in a manner contrary to its intended purpose.
3. Despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to the Website or the complete faultlessness and security of the Website. We are not liable for damage caused by accessing and using the Website, including any damage caused by downloading data published on the Website, damage caused by interruption of operation, website failure, computer viruses, damage due to data loss, gain or unauthorized access to transmissions and data.
4. If you engage in any illegal or unethical conduct while using the Website, we may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website without any compensation. In this case, you are also obliged to compensate the damage that has demonstrably been caused by your actions under this paragraph, in full.amount.
If necessary, the operator reserves the right to change these terms and conditions in the future.
These terms and conditions are valid and effective from the date of their publication on the website.
In Prakovce, on August 26, 2021